Welcome to my new recipe blog where you will find daily, weekly, monthly posts of recipes. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma! Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A great site on Spices and Herbs

I just found this great site called Jane Spice. Its all about spices and herbs. It tells you what you can replace with what spice or herb if you are out of one. Like today I didn't have any Rosemary so I just went to her site and found out that I can use Thyme for it. It has a lot of information on spices/herbs what to do, how to do and how long you can keep them. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

0 comments:

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile

Meet the Cook

Hello my name is Josie, and I love to entertain. I love to get a recipe that I've never tried change it up a bit and serve it to family or a group of friends. I hope you enjoy what you discover here at Table Talk. Enjoy!!

Vistors

Site designed by Josie-all rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP