Welcome to my new recipe blog where you will find daily, weekly, monthly posts of recipes. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma! Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fresh Cranberries

Well, PW's recipes have really sucked me in this year for Thanksgiving. I usually make fresh cranberries but its very simple with a little sugar, a bit water. etc. PW goes all out and adds real maple syrup and cranberry juice to hers. Its to die for. I NEVER eat the cranberries at Thanksgiving time but this year I'm EATING them. I tasted just tidbit of them tonight and let me tell you "Make Them"!!


Photobucket

Ingredients

* 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice
* 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup (not Pancake Syrup!)
* 1 bag Cranberries
* 1 cup Cranberry Juice (or Orange, Apple Or Any Other Juice Combination)

Preparation Instructions

Wash bag of cranberries under cool water, then dump into a medium saucepan.

Pour in 1 cup of cranberry juice (or whatever juice you choose).

Pour in 1 cup maple syrup.

Add orange juice (you could also do orange zest, lemon zest, lemon juice – anything citrusy).

Stir together and turn heat on high until it reaches a boil.

Once it comes to a rolling boil, turn the heat down to medium low and continue cooking over lower heat for about 10 minutes, or until the juice is thick. Turn off the heat.

0 comments:

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile

Meet the Cook

Hello my name is Josie, and I love to entertain. I love to get a recipe that I've never tried change it up a bit and serve it to family or a group of friends. I hope you enjoy what you discover here at Table Talk. Enjoy!!

Vistors

Site designed by Josie-all rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP