Welcome to my new recipe blog where you will find daily, weekly, monthly posts of recipes. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma! Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

This year beside family we are having friends over too. We're excited to have family and friends to celebrate our first Thanksgiving in our new house. So, whats cookin in our house.

Turkey
Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Butternut Squash
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Fresh Cranberries
Chocolate Pie

These are the things that I will be cooking and some other things that will be arriving at our house on Thursday will be: green bean casserole, rolls, and pumpkin pie. I'll be back later to post links to some of my recipes for what will be cookin in the Hamper House. Have a great Thanksgving!!! God Bless and Be Thankful!!

0 comments:

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile

Meet the Cook

Hello my name is Josie, and I love to entertain. I love to get a recipe that I've never tried change it up a bit and serve it to family or a group of friends. I hope you enjoy what you discover here at Table Talk. Enjoy!!

Vistors

Site designed by Josie-all rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP