Welcome to my new recipe blog where you will find daily, weekly, monthly posts of recipes. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma! Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

Monday, December 28, 2009

Potato Soup

I had this great picture of this nice big bowl of soup for you all to see but for some reason it helps if you put your memory card in your camera. So, you will just have to trust me that its a really good soup with lots of chunks in it. Enjoy


Ingredients
5 whole Large Potatoes, Cubed
2 cups of Ham
1/2 White Onion, Chopped
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 half and half
4 Tbs Butter
1 Tbs Oregano
2 cloves of garlic-crushed
Salt/pepper To Taste
1 cup Broccoli, Chopped
2 cup Grated Extra Sharp Cheese

Prep Instructions:

Put potatoes, in a pot and barely cover with water. Cook until just tender. In a separate frying pan on low heat add 2 tbs of butter, cook onions until tender, then add ham to warm. When the potatoes are done don't drain(should only be like a 1/2 cup to 1 cup of water in pot when potatoes are done), add ham/onion mix to the large pot. Pour in cream. Add butter,garlic and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add broccoli and simmer until broccoli is tender. Add cheese and stir until melted.

0 comments:

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile

Meet the Cook

Hello my name is Josie, and I love to entertain. I love to get a recipe that I've never tried change it up a bit and serve it to family or a group of friends. I hope you enjoy what you discover here at Table Talk. Enjoy!!

Vistors

Site designed by Josie-all rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP