Welcome to my new recipe blog where you will find daily, weekly, monthly posts of recipes. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. Grab a cup of coffee. Sit back, relax and enjoy the aroma! Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cheesey Cheddar Hash brown Casserole

2 lb bag of frozen hash browns (thawed)
1/2 c. butter (melted)
1/2 c. chopped onions
1 can cream of chicken soup
8-10 ounce bag of cheddar cheese
16 oz sour cream

Combine hash browns and butter in large bowl, mix until coated.
In small mixing bowl add, chopped onions, chicken soup, cheese, and sour cream. Mix, then add to hash browns. Place in 9X13 pan (spray cooking spray in pan) Bake at 400 for 1 hour.

ENJOY!!

0 comments:

View my Tasty Kitchen Profile

Meet the Cook

Hello my name is Josie, and I love to entertain. I love to get a recipe that I've never tried change it up a bit and serve it to family or a group of friends. I hope you enjoy what you discover here at Table Talk. Enjoy!!

Vistors

Site designed by Josie-all rights reserved. Please do not copy without permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP